Marble mania

Here are some photos from my bday, as I promised you a few days ago. I'm done with my Diplomacy (I hope to pass). I have a lot more to study, so I'll be posting rarely. Hope u dont' mind. The weather is wierd again, no Sun, no colour blocking. 






I have to tell you that I'm absolutely fascinated with this lipgloss. I got it as a gift, and until than, I'm in love. The marble effect gives this gloss a seductive look and merges into one color when applied on your lips, dipping them in a glossy, iridescent glow (as u can see on the picture above)

Queen !


Blazer, shirt - ZARA
Trousers - Mango
Bag - COCO

Share:

13 comments

  1. Divne fotografije & outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful look!!
    i love total white...and very nice photo!!! ^^

    see my blog, exclusive discount for my follower!
    http://thebayoffashion.blogspot.it/2012/05/exclusive-discountunited-nude.html
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa...lijepa Midheta :)
    Prelijpa kombinacija. Jednostavno a upečatljivo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesantna kombinacija. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit!
    So cute shoes:)
    xx Ilka
    http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ovo je savršeno! Divan look! :)
    http://pickpocketdesign.blogspot.com/2012/05/on-road.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. predobra kombinacija, svaka čast! totalno opravdava naziv bloga, sofisticirano at its best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous! this outfit is definitely one i want to be inspired from!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. divan ti je blog,outfit je genijalan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete